Is marriage on the cards? Or will it be in the coming years? Well, have you seen the world yet? If not, then maybe, you should pause, explore the world and then continue towards the journey of marriage. We give you 10 reasons why you MUST travel as much as possible before tying the knot!
1. Travel helps you understand the true sense of independence. You might be living on your own and managing your expenses, but only when you travel, will you realize the true meaning of being independent.
2. It will help you gain more confidence and to prepare for the life ahead. While on the go, you may be in situations where you will only have yourself by your side, which will help you emerge stronger.
3. You will get to learn more about yourself. And about your relationship. Introspection has its benefits!
4. You will get a picture of how long distance relationships work and it will be helpful if you have to be in one in the future!
5. You can enjoy guilt free pleasure, something that you might not be able to indulge in after getting hitched! Wink, wink!
6. Traveling will help you manage your finances better. That’s something which you will need to practice a lot after getting married.
7. You can tick off a few more places off your travel bucket list! The feeling of ticking things off a bucket list is bliss, isn’t it?
8. You will meet a lot of unpleasant people while traveling. It will help you prepare to accept your in-laws! Well, it will also help to deal with other people you can’t get along with.
9. You’ll learn to resist temptation. Or not. It will influence your future, but will certainly help you identify if you really want to get hitched or not!
10. You will end up making friends for life!